1. Went to Trader Joe’s today – got lots of probiotic smoothies for the morning, so I can start eating breakfast again — Maybe I’ve been feeling low lately because of my lack of breakfast??????? I also got a few pizzas & dad didn’t want me to because there’s apparently a lot of trans fat in it, but mom wanted it so he was overruled 😉 But I’m really glad that I’ve cut out eating entire pizzas at night, because that seems to have made me incredibly fat.. I haven’t been eating at night though for about 1 month, so that’s really good!!!!
2. Did an environmental econ problem set…kind of tortuous, but it’s better than doing linear algebra or multivariable.
3. A funny convo to remember:
Dad: I haven’t been able to sleep well lately.
Mom: Really? You snore when you’re on the couch after falling asleep watching TV every single day.
Dad: It happens because the throat *points to throat* gets smaller
Mom: So you’re saying you’re not sleeping when you’re snoring? Do you snore when you’re awake
Dad: ……………………….. Sometimes, it does. *looks to the side and laughs*
4. Made T some elastic bracelets for Valentine’s day
5. Stayed up too late
6. Excited for the week to pass by
7. Really, really, really debating getting the lens this weekend for my camera… I think it would be an AWESOME investment, honestly.
8. First midterm will be on next Thursday. Nervous? Yes, yes, yes. I’m so behind on reading… Good thing all of my classes are manageable though!!
9. Goodnight all. :*